Just talked to him. He's fine. He said Bullit got hit pretty hard. KFC (he heard) is gone. Said it followed the river up from the west.
Said you can't get anywhere because of all the crapping rubberneckers.
Just wanted to make sure you made it out alright in the twister and that you was OK, of course you probably don't have power right now. I left my phone at work and don't have his cell number on me. If someone does make sure he is OK.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Just talked to him. He's fine. He said Bullit got hit pretty hard. KFC (he heard) is gone. Said it followed the river up from the west.
Said you can't get anywhere because of all the crapping rubberneckers.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks Bob, just wanted to make sure he was still a tickin because of were it hit.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
He's at home, just no power.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
At least he has his battery operated devices. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That Fleshlight will be his saviour tonight.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Got power now. The KFC story was the typical exageration of my crazybitch neighbor.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
so no fleshlight tonight?
I had to use the FLASHLIGHT to light a few candles and find my way around. About the time I got done with that, the power came on. If my house was a block lower, I'd be propercrapped
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
How many houses have you seen destroyed? I only really saw one, I did see trees on top of houses. The Roop's house looked pretty bad and that street down from them looked bad. I could only imagine what it looks like on down towards KFC.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks